Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the United Kingdom's Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
If you contact us via this website we will only use the information provided to respond to your message and to improve our service to you. For full details click here.
Our library of Fair Processing Notices can be found below.
If you are a customer please click here.
If you are an abbey member or want to be a member please click here
If you are a volunteer or want to volunteer with us please click here
If you are applying for a job with us please click here
If you are buying Extravaganza tickets or vouchers please click here
We maintain website server logs which record visitor information including IP address, browser type, platform type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamp. This information is used to protect the integrity of our service by allowing our website provider to monitor how our website is being used and to help prevent malicious activities. This data is held by our website provider, Sherborne Web Design Ltd, for 6 months before being deleted.
If you have any questions about this statement, or would like further information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Glastonbury Abbey Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to all visitors to Glastonbury Abbey excluding employees, volunteers, their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- Entry is indicating agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted unless otherwise stated.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary - please write to Competitions, Abbey House, Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury within three working days of any closing date for an entry form to be sent to you.
- Unless otherwise specified your data will used for the running of the competition and then destroyed.
- Glastonbury Abbey reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions and any change will be effective immediately upon posting on its website www.glastonburyabbey.com
- Winners are selected at random after the closing date.
- The prize(s) are as stated and are not transferrable and no alternatives are available.
- Travel, accommodation, food or drink are not provided unless otherwise stated.
- The Director's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
A cookie is a small file which may be placed on your device when you visit a website; this file holds a modest amount of data specific to the website and your use of it. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer; please refer to your browser's help facility for further information.