Visit the Abbey
- This is one of England's earliest, most important and most fascinating abbeys, providing sanctuary, tranquillity, history and heritage in one special place.
- Revel in the history.
- Wander through the grounds - there's something for everyone from 36 acres of parkland to the chance to take a trip on the wild side along the Badger Boardwalk.
- Visit the legendary burial place of King Arthur or marvel at the Holy Thorn.
- Imagine the past with our costumed guides, who will explain the medieval lifestyle.
- Did you know you could become a member for 12p a day giving you access to the abbey 364 days a year and a host of exclusive discounts and offers? Click here to get involved.
- Want to plan an educational visit?
- Visit our Itineraries page for some ideas of what you can do while you're here.
- Buying a souvenir? Looking for a special gift? Visit our Gift Shop.