Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza 2019 - Vouchers
Saturday 3rd August 2019
Where: Main Abbey
Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd is proud to announce details about the 2019 Extravaganza.
Vouchers for tickets for the 2019 Glastonbury Abbey Extravaganza are being sold from December 8 online until tickets go on sale when the headline artist is announced.
Single and multiple vouchers are available and must be exchanged for the appropriate adult or child ticket as indicated on the voucher(s) by July 1 2019.
E Vouchers can be redeemed once tickets are on sale using the Unique Reference Number provided. The reference number can only be used. A delivery charge for tickets will apply. E vouchers must be redeemed by 1 July 2019.
E Vouchers must be printed by purchaser.
Vouchers will also be available from the abbey shop from December 12 and must be exchanged at the shop by 1 July 2019.
The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
We regret that tickets are non-refundable, and lost, destroyed or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
For safety and environmental reasons no glass bottles or other glass items are allowed on site.
Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk and all persons who enter are responsible for their own safety.
- The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
- refuse admission in any circumstances
- evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
- evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
- in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the Festival site with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles.
Medical treatment is provided by Festival Medical Services (FMS) who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to FMS. The Organisers accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment at the event.
No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs.
Challenge 21 will apply.
A Park & Ride scheme will be available to and from Clark's Village, by their kind permission. Please note: vehicles left in the car park are left at owners’ risk. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
For full terms and conditions please see separate page
For details of the Fair Processing Notice please click here
Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glastonbury Abbey terms and conditions also apply - please note children aged 15 and under will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult